about soho global health
We have expanded our business from manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products to fine quality herbal cures, proprietary medicines and health foods under various brand names. We have grown into a global manufacturer and our presence is seen in five countries regionally and globally.
Change is a way of life became our catch-word during the early implementation days. Results began to show early on in terms of understanding strategic direction, and contribution from all parties, which were achieved from Strategy Mapping.
With the implementation of Balanced Scorecard, SOHO Global Health has not only derived tangible values but has also created and defined its market, provided value to its customers, partners, suppliers and employees. Today, SOHO Global Health is truly a Strategy-Focused Organization.
- Sales growth in 2010 up to 27,37%
- Market share 3.72 (IMS 2010)
- Achievement : Our achievements will not be possible without the endless support from our customers and all of our people
- Received Indonesian Customer Satisfaction Award 2010 from SWA Magazine in cooperation with Frontier Consulting Group (FCG) for product Diapet
- Received 2 (two) Indonesian Best Brand Awards 2010 from SWA Magazine in cooperation with Marketing & Specialist Research Institute (MARS) for products Curcuma Plus and Diapet
- Received 2 (two) Top Brand Awards 2010 from Marketing Magazine in cooperation with Frontier Consulting Group (FCG) for products Diapet and Laxing.
- Received 2 (two) Top Brand Kids Awards 2010 from Marketing Magazine in cooperation with Frontier Consulting Group (FCG) for products Curcuma Plus and Diapet.
- Received 2 (two) MURI Awards 2010 for "The Most Symposium Held in a Single Year and Supporterof the Longest Circumcise Activity"
- SOHO Global Health chosen as Indonesian Employer of Choice 2010 from SWA Magazine in cooperation with HayGroup.
- President Commissioner SOHO Global Health, Tan Eng Liang, was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 by Ernst and Young.
- SOHO Global Health achieved an astonishing 700% return on investment on USD $1million invested in implementing Balanced Scorecard.