SOHO Global Health Commercial
SOHO Global Health Commercial: Distribution
- The distribution arm of SOHO Global Health remains PT Parit Padang Global, established in 1956 and dependably delivering to more than 126,000 retail pharmacies, hospitals, care centers, clinics, supermarkets, and drug stores nationwide.
- PT Parit Padang Global is listed among the top 5 of pharmaceutical distributors and comprises of 26 branches, 8 sales offices and 16 sole sub-distributors across Indonesia.
- Expand into Raw Material Trading (RMT) business in 2008.
SOHO Global Health Commercial: Alliance
- In 1997, PT Ethica set up marketing team dedicated to promote principals products mainly MNCs, and since then the company grew rapidly.
- In 2005, PT Pfizer appointed PT Ethica to market 5 products until now.
- Success in Pfizer had attracted PT Astra Zeneca to appoint PT Ethica to promote their products in 2007, followed by MSD in 2008.
- Since 2012, The Strategic Alliance is a business unit within the SOHO Global Health , working independently from SOHO/ Ethica Pharma businesses to serve principals needs and promote seed-to-patient products.
SOHO Global Health Commercial: International Business
- Export business in SOHO have been managed by International Business Division since 2006.
- Mongolia became the first country to be exported followed by Malaysia, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- In 2010, International Business moved under SFI ( SOHO Flordis International ) but in July 2013 its transferred back to SOHO Global Health as a new business unit under Commercial.
- Recently SGH International Business focus on ASEAN Expansion especially Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam.